We're hiring now!
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking a dedicated, self-motivated team player with 5-7 years of recent public accounting tax experience to manage tax engagements. Working directly with our valued clients, you will prepare complex tax returns including multi-state and multi-entity returns, complete tax planning and research to ensure tax compliance.
- Experience in attestation and taxation services with heavy tax concentration
- Experience with financial analysis, legal compliance and functioning in a deadline-oriented work environment
- Strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to interact well with clients and staff
- Strong computer skills with the ability to use cloud technology and diverse software applications and the ability to function in a paperless office environment (experience with ProSystems tax and accounting products are a plus)
- Participation in professional organizations and networking
- Prior experience in real estate & manufacturing industries is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary, opportunity for advancement and a comprehensive benefits package including employee health insurance coverage, HSA, 408-P, with continuing education and licenses paid in full.
If you are looking to grow your career with a well-established firm, please contact our office at 828-437-8060 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated September 19, 2018